David Abrahams wrote:

This is going to break every boost library and every user which is
depending on the current CVS version of iterator_adaptors. The new
adaptors are so much better designed and easier to use that making the transition should be cake, but before I do anything drastic I want to hear how loud the pre-emptive screaming is ;-)

Objections?

What about people that don't read these mailing list, and won't find out about this change until they download 1.31? Will the current versions be kept in a depreciated directory (for at least/most one release) so those users can have a gentler transition?

Daryle