David Abrahams wrote:
> Great!  Here's a summary of my changes:
>
>     Boost Consulting is now hosting Boost CVS mirrors.  See
>     http://www.boost.org/more/download.html
>
>     Bugs in regression reporting in subproject tests were fixed.
>
>     Tests are now run in the context of the user's PATH environment
>     settings
>
>     msvc-stlport and intel-win32-stlport toolsets now build static
>     libraries with multithreading enabled, to be compatible with the
>     STLPort builds.
>
>     intel-win32 toolset now handles wchar_t correctly when intel is
>     installed over msvc6.
>
>     Backported fixes from the main trunk which prevent errors building
>     the Boost.Test library in its default configuration.
>
>     Backported portability improvements for checked_delete
>
>     Locale support for metrowerks (requiring a statically-linked
>     runtime) is more uniformly handled.

Thank you!

A couple more summaries are directly derivable from the CVS log (although
the library authors are welcome to provide any corrections!):

   * Boost.Optional: new fix for std::swap (for gcc >= 3.3), fix a
     couple of typos in the documentation

   * Boost.Format: feed_args.hpp, format_class.hpp,
     msvc_disambiguater.hpp: merged MSVC7.1 fixes from the main trunk

   * Boost.Function: doc/tutorial.xml: fix a typo in the example code,
     test/sum_avg_portable.cpp: regenerated

Below are the remaining changes that need to be commented on:

johnmaddock

 * boost/config/: compiler/comeau.hpp, compiler/intel.hpp,
   compiler/vacpp.hpp, select_compiler_config.hpp,
   select_stdlib_config.hpp, platform/hpux.hpp, platform/irix.hpp,
   platform/linux.hpp, platform/solaris.hpp, platform/win32.hpp,
   stdlib/dinkumware.hpp, stdlib/libcomo.hpp, stdlib/stlport.hpp:
   Selectively merged changes in the main trunk into the branch for
   1.30.2 release.

martin_wille

 * tools/build/intel-linux-tools.jam: need -lrt, always

John, Martin?

Aleksey