To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
Hi, everyone.

I've done some bot dissection on another list (which I won't advertise
here).  I've written a few Perl utils that have assisted me greatly in
doing this.

You can find my tools at http://pinkfreud.mirkwood.net/auntyspam/ - I
have installer unpackers (Instyler - uninstyler 0.3.0, Astrum Installer
- preliminary tool), as well as utilities to display the configs for
Litmus, IRCContact, Slackbot, and Optix Pro.

Hope these turn out to be useful.

--
PinkFreud
Chief of Security, Nightstar IRC network