To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
by Shadowserver Foundation. They are just an active party on this list.

With regards,

Nicholas.

On 5/9/07, Adriel T. Desautels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Greetings,
    I am attempting to get myself subscribed to the Comand and Control
server lists again. I was previously subscribed at shadowserver but have
since changed the IP addresses of the system used to pull the lists. Help?
--

Regards,
    Adriel T. Desautels