To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Interspace System Department wrote:
Hi Gadi,
I don't have time for all that "obfu/deobfu" games, take it as-is ;)

I quite understand, but as much as I regret having to say it, take your very valuable information somewhere else. :)

Let me explain my position:
These links get indexed, and at that point more web servers becomes compromised. I'd go as far as saying people can now seed your log so that you infect them when you report it and people follow links.

Ethics and secure sharing are a bitch, but we have to live with them.

I hope you understand.

Thanks,
Dan

Gadi Evron ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ:
To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi again!

Hope you doing well ;)

Thanka again for posting. :)

When obfuscating links, www shoudl be made into w ww.