To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
How did they get in?

Regards,
        Adriel T. Desautels
        Chief Technology Officer
        Netragard, LLC.
        Office : 617-934-0269
        Mobile : 617-633-3821
        http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/118/a45

Netragard, LLC - http://www.netragard.com  -  "We make IT Safe"
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Website Security

begin:vcard
fn:Adriel T Desautels
n:Desautels;Adriel T
org:Netragard, LLC.