To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
Hi John,

Shadowserver is a non-commercial, vendor-neutral, volunteer
organization that does provide certain data and reports to interested
and responsible groups.
We are expecting to be established as a 501(c)(3)non-profit
organization by the end of the year.

I'd be happy to discuss your potential uses or needs regarding
Shadowserver data.  Feel free to contact me offlist at adimino
*shift-2* shadowserver.org.
Being that you're at an ISP, I can see some opportunities for some
collaborative efforts.

Andre'

--
Andre' M. Di Mino - SemperSecurus