To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
We did not measure packet properties. This attack is still active, but
target is blackholed in our upstream provider. Attackers change target IP
from time to time, within that customer's IP range.

--
Konstantin

On Jan 7, 2008 6:24 AM, Richard Rogerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  What size payload? Did you measure the total bandwidth coming in? What
> type of packets were they?
>

> Interesting none the less…how long did it hold up?
>

> --
>

> Richard Rogerson

Konstantin Barinov