To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
what software do you use to do this?

what is the meaning of a directed line from one node to another?
(e.g. communication in the direction
of the arrow, or controlled by the thing the arrow points to...)

is there any way to make this searchable?

is there any way to try to cluster the machines which are close
together (using any metric) to be physically close together?
i'm not sure what metrics you might want to use.  possibly just "in
the same AS".