To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
Hi,

http://iason.site.voila.fr

Documentation is horrible.

statfile -v -v file ...

gives statistical information about a file. Leave the -v to make the reult
shorter.

statmail -v -v mailbox

does the same for a mailbox file.

The statistics might help to identify a file or message and find it again.

What really helped me was zerorouting ".cn" and ".tw" on my mailer.

Regards
Peter

Fred Cohen wrote:
> To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ----------
> All,
>
> Does anyone on list know of a toolkit that allows the recipient of
> spams thought to come from botnets to determine whether they are
> coming from such nets and, if so, which net or tool is sending the spam?
>
> I am wondering if there has been any work that I could leverage to try
> to identify what tool is being used (if any) to send these spams.
>
> FC
> - This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
> serve -
> Fred Cohen & Associates                 tel/fax: 925-454-0171
> http://all.net/       572 Leona Drive    Livermore, CA 94550
> mailing list

Peter and Karin Dambier
Cesidian Root - Radice Cesidiana