It seems Imageshack with malicious or at least abusive Flash files is getting
more popular.  We saw a similar attack, yet far less malicious, on Facebook
last week.  User's walls were spammed with a messae about someone having a
crush on them with a link to an Imageshack flash file.  The file then did a
full redirect to a dating website.  The bad guys are both simply just using
them as a jumping point and in some cases playing off of their [somewhat]
trusted name.

Steven