Dancmec/Asprox more or less ripped off the automated SQL injection attack idea
but this one is  not Asprox/Danmec.  Appears to be one of the Chinese malware
sites.  Successful exploit results in download of:

hxxp://www.ppexe.com/csrss/rondll32.exe [b2691d9b4f5e6cd89d14cd4511dbe003] -
which is relatively old file now

We (mostly Mike with help from others) keep an updated list of the various SQL
injected domains Asprox/Danmec or otherwise at this URL if you're interested:

http://www.shadowserver.org/wiki/uploads/Calendar/sql-inj-list.txt

Steven