Part of me wanted to send this response to your privately, but I am sending it to the list as I feel that will bring a better resolution.

Gadi Evron wrote:
This list, while may grow later, is about sharing.

Well.... part of sharing is defining how data can be shared. Compared to some other lists I'm on (I'm looking at you NANOG)
we seemed to reach a consensus rather quickly on how to share the data.

So let's be nice. :)

Share, and no more meta discussion for now.

Um..... I think you could take an approach that's a bit nicer. Telling people what to do.... that won't work out so well on a public mailing list. I could just as easily start a mailing list that has a similar goal to this one and allow open conversation. Let's not cut ourselves off when we have
barely began.

This experiment has an expiration date, so let's see if we can make it work.

Can you expand on that a bit?

--
Charles Wyble (818) 280 - 7059
http://charlesnw.blogspot.com