Hi all,

I'm Ibrahim Underwood, and I live in Singapore (though originally from
Ipswich/Brisbane, Australia).  I'm a history teacher in a public secondary school
(modern world history, and urr... very [sort of] PC-ish Singaporean history).  Aside
from my singularity of a profession, i try ;) to read a fair bit of history,
philosophy, hard SF and lovecraftian horror.  I'm currently also trying to find time
to prepare for a masters degree on muslim minoritisation (i think).

My first encounter with Brin was Startide Rising, and all those talking monkeys and
dolphins.  My second was his clever, and slightly humorous comparisons of Star Wars
and Star Trek (as part of a dismal paper during my brief foray into English Lit at
uni).

Cheers,

Ibrahim Underwood

NOTICE: This communication is meant only for the addressee(s) named above and may
contain information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not
the named addressee(s), or the agent responsible for receiving and delivering this
communication to the named addressee(s), this communication has been sent to you in
error. If so, kindly contact us immediately for retrieval purposes. Unauthorised
dissemination,distribution, copying or reliance on this communication is prohibited
and may attract criminal penalties. Thank you.

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!