For actual entries, look further down...

Hi all,

I'm Ibrahim Underwood, and I live in Singapore (though originally from
Ipswich/Brisbane, Australia).  I'm a history teacher in a public secondary
school (modern world history, and urr... very [sort of] PC-ish Singaporean
history).
- PC-ish Singaporean history... ?
Aside from my singularity of a profession, i try ;) to read a fair bit of
history, philosophy, hard SF and lovecraftian horror.  I'm currently also
trying to find time to prepare for a masters degree on muslim minoritisation
(i think).
- I read some Lovecraft too. Aren't his endings a bit sudden? I think all
his stories are nicely worked out, everything becomes  more and more
exciting and then, suddenly, the story ends in a sort of cut-off style.
Whaddy'all think?