Jim wrote:

> What kind of leader cannot even follow HIS OWN RULES? I believe there is a
> word for it. Ummm, Heather, help me out here?

i'm the 'new subscriber' who mentioned the invalidity of the web
site url.  i left the list months ago because of the bickering.
i found an invitation to try again and decided to give it a go.
that was yesterday; i didn't realise i was reading a message i had
misfiled nearly a month before..  a message which included the
following:

> You receive this message because I believe you might be interested in
> joining the New & Improved Brin-L.
>
> Now that the once wonderful mailing list called Brin-L has deteriorated
> into a place that has squandered David Brin's ideals and has turned into a
> dictatorship where the listowner unilaterally decides who may and may not
> post, and what you can and cannot say, it's time to move on.
>
> Time to move on to the New & Improved Brin-L, that is!   :-)

i've been back less than a day, and i must say that from what i've
seen so far i find the above text ironic in the extreme.
--
#ken    P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

[Sponsored by:]