This is just a quick reminder that the Wednesday Brin-L chat is scheduled for 3 PM Eastern/2 PM Central time in the US, or 7 PM Greenwich time, so it started about 45 minutes ago. There will probably be somebody there to talk to for at least eight hours after the start time. See my instruction page for help getting there:

http://www.brin-l.org/brinmud.html

BTW, this week is another landmark. After all this time,
I finally have the subdomain mud.brin-l.org working!
That should be *much* easier for newbies to remember
while setting up, and it just plain looks cooler and
more appropriate than the older mud.sloansteady.com.
Steve Sloan ......... Huntsville, Alabama =========> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brin-L list pages .............................. http://www.brin-l.org
Chmeee's 3D Objects .................... http://www.sloan3d.com/chmeee
3D and Drawing Galleries .................. http://www.sloansteady.com
Software ................ Science Fiction, Science, and Computer Links
Science fiction scans ......................... http://www.sloan3d.com