At Stardate 20030617.1103, Martin Malmkvist wrote:

As I've said before, I think it's a good idea to analyse a book. However, perhaps we should look beyond David Brin.

I wouldn't mind doing that. However, David Brin's books are what brought people here in the first place, and chances are that most (if not all) of us already own one or more Brin books. There are so many good science fiction books and authors out there that it would be quite difficult to find a specific book that most of us already have on their bookshelf.

Jeroen van Baardwijk