Fra: David Hobby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 8. juli 2003 14:02
Til: David Brin Mailing List
Emne: Re:SV: The Uplift War - The Humble Beginning (Was Re^17)

Martin Malmkvist wrote:

> By 'active' I merely meant people who weren't just lurking, but
occasionally
> posting their opinion on the matter. Perhaps even reading along.

        O.K..  By the way, I've got a question about protocol.  Are
we assuming that everyone has already read the entire book, and that
we're doing a chapter-by-chapter discussion?  Last time I did one of
these, some people were reading the book for the first time as we
discussed it.  This made it hard to refer to passages from later
parts of the book during the discussion.

                                        ---David

[Sponsored by:]
_
The newest lyrics on the Net!