on 27/9/02 12:06 am, Kevin Tarr at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I had this info from a different place. I don't own a dog, I can leave for
> four days and all the cat does is meow at me, but if I did I'd try it. A
> person was complaining about dog urine ruining grass. Several people
> suggested high grade dog food, 3x the price of dad's or other supermarket
> types. They said it would be complete food, no filler. The dog would eat
> less, no chemicals in it's body, 'normal' urine and the solid waste would
> be much less and less foul.

I thought it was bitch urine that killed grass rather than dog. But that
idea might just be because bitches squat and kill off little yellow circles
of lawn and dogs prefer to pee up tree trunks and such.

Dogs also like to try and shit on the wavy ends of the branches of bushes
and such because it makes their marking scent spread further.

That would be 'dogs' of the male kind obviously. Bitches are generally more
clean and tidy, and fond of biscuits. X-Species parallels left for others.

--
William T Goodall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]