On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 10:59 pm, Andrew Crystall wrote:

Your doctrine of absoloute non-religion is just as much a dogma as any religion, it varies only in details. And it's also intollerant.

So if my non-religion is dogmatic, intolerant, and varies only in details from religion, what does that make religion according to you?

Ooh! That would make religion dogmatic and intolerant! I'm glad we finally agree on something... :)

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life" - Terry Pratchett