--- Robert Seeberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Rodger,

I keep telling you to let the whole Janelle thing go. She only would have
existed because of the correction, and since you are, or rather would have
been, the one who created the fault you are the only one with very vivid
memories. Some of us have Gibbs memories of her, but not like you do.

The fault was corrected, you get to never have been the bad guy, let it go.

Jan #4

=====