[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 9/11/2003 7:33:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Under-construction $239 million satellite topples to floor in mishap
> >
> >  http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/90903_APnat_satellite.html
> >
> >  The list I got this from had it under the subject line "someone's
> >  fired".  >:)
> >

> Maybe you should have kept that title.
>
> Considering your condition, I thought you might have been making one last
> desperate email as the car was getting ready to rush you to the hospital.
>
> : -)

Nah.  If I were going to post, the subject line would say something
about my being in labor, or it would be a "Here we go!" sort of thing.
Or I might reference a certain mathematician.  ;)

> William Taylor
> ---------------------
> A bad time to have a
> water ballon fight....

If my water breaks, my husband will kill me if I stop to post first.
I'll use my cellphone to call folks who can post on my way to the
hospital.  :)

The odds of ruptured membranes before labor starts are fairly low, under
10% -- and so that wouldn't happen to me *twice*, now, would it?  (With
Sammy, my water broke before my body was ready to go into labor, and all
I gotta say is, pitocin sucks.  At least I was given an epidural around
midnight that night....)

        Julia