From: "Jim Sharkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Since Mr. Daly asked:

I enjoyed the book quite a bit. Gaiman even reveals some Endless tidbits from nearly the beginning of time that you'll enjoy, especially if you know your DC/Sandman universe. Neil's usual exellence at crafting with words and creating interesting secondary characters is out in full force. The introduction is a pleasant treat as well.

I will say that there isn't that much new, thematically, than what's come before. If are a long time Gaiman fan, you'll feel like you're putting on a comfy pair of sweats, if you take my meaning.

Finally, the art: Beautiful. The whole book is just so darn pretty, it is a big boost to the total package. Each artist brought the right stuff to the Endless story he drew.

Sounds cool! Thanks for the mini-review!

-bryon