..but we would've found out who'd win in a fight, Babe Ruth or a Goat.

I'm hoping the the Sox will pull through tonight, but I've no illusions.  Someone is
going to flub up an important play, or they'll all decide to sleep in, or SOMETHING to
disappoint me yet again... and then the worst thing to happen in MLB since the strike
will happen - Marlins V Yankees World Series.

*snooze*

-j-