--- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

This is a good point, and it warrents classification.

Poosibilities:

1) End: good, Means: good
2) End: good, Means: bad
3) End: bad, Means: ?
4) End bad, Means: bad

So can one really have a good means to a bad end? I personaly do not believe
this is possible.

Some would argue that a bad means to a good end is also not possible becouse
the means decideds, or taints the end. Or that a bad means, no matter how
good the intended end, will always lead to a bad end...in the end.

I think what we have here with ~these~ terrorists is simply a bad means to a
bad end. Bush may sound like a religious nut when he talks about this, but I
personaly agree with the notion that evil is when someone does something bad
to acomplish something bad.

Who cares if it is relative.

=====