Yes, probably, depending upon what exactly was being said by them. It'd be nice
to be able to advocate totally free speech of any kind on the list, but I fear that
would ultimately reduce the list to chaos. The ACLU might give me an F, I suppose,
but I think any discussion *on this list* on those topics with those types of supporters
would serve little purpose but to lower the S/N ratio of the list to zero.

The ACLU wouldn't care about a purely private opinion. They want to protect everyone's right to free speech from government interference. This is a voluntary list, so as long as no one is advocating violence, they don't care what you think or say.

Tom Beck

my LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/tomfodw/

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never thought I'd see the last." - Dr. Jerry Pournelle