> From: JDG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> At 02:36 PM 8/7/2004 -0700 Doug Pensinger wrote:
> >John wrote:
> >

> >> Kudos to Red State for finding that. And for noting: "It should be
noted
> >> that the second plane hit the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m., and
the
> >> plane hit the Pentagon at 9:43 a.m. By Kerry's own words, he and his

> >> fellow senators sat there for forty minutes, realizing 'nobody could

> >> think.'"
> >> Posted at 08:11 PM
> >
> >You're getting desperate John.  Kerry proved long ago that he knows
how to
> >react in a crisis; his service record speaks for itself.
>
> The point is about hypocrisy, Doug, Bob, Rob.
>
> Kerry criticized Bush for continuing to read to the children for seven
more
> minutes so as not to alarm him.
>
> By Kerry's own words, Kerry himself was unable to think for a time
period
> somewhere between 7 and 40 minutes.
>
> I'm not criticizing Kerry for being unable to think during that time
> period, I am criticizing Kerry for stooping so low as to criticize what
> Bush did for *seven minutes* givem his own stated reaction.

When Dear Misleader was informed of the first plane hitting the world
trade center his immediate response, as reported, was "that sure was a
bad pilot".  Then fifteen minutes later he's told of the second plane,
for which his response is to sit there blankly looking like a dear in
headlights.  15 + 7 = 22.  Extremely wrong response when told of the
first plane.  Wrong response when told of the second plane.  Wrong choice
for president.