Can we try and start the new year without
doofus, idiot, pathetic, <insert other generally disparaging
words>

I don't expect roses and sunshine all the time and I really
enjoy a good cuss every now and again in RL, but one of the
reasons I like to be here is good company, good discussion
and and attempts to discuss the world/civilization being
a better place.  We all have our frustrated moments,
it just seems like belittlement was becoming more
common than posting to an argument the end of last year.
We have better things to do than to "tear each
other down", even if it is in little bits/only part of an
"honest discussion".

I don't have the "wand of dinging", but Joanne gave me
a bit of a nod to act like I was waving it at least,
Dee