The Fool wrote:
> [snipped nice list]

Sluggy Freelance is my main daily strip. I would add: VGCats (.com) to your list; nothing like weird video game cats. Kevin and Kell (herdthinners.com) was started by a syndicated print comic artist and is purely online. Girl Genius (girlgeniusonline.com) is really interested because it started as a published cult series (as in comic store comic) and is going online because Studio Foglio thinks its an easier format (regardless of whether or not the business model is better).

Also, some of the ones you mentioned (and a whole bunch more) can be summed up by pointing out the big "Internet syndicates" ("comic hosts") such as Keenspot and Drunk-Duck.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/