I have seldon seen a better example of intelligence
wasted on spurious "pattern recognition".

The sad part is that  there were momentary glimmers of
really good insight buried amid the frothing and
ranting.

Nothing could better demonstrate the good and awful
traits of blogging.  I envision him perched on one leg
outside the temple, hopping and chanting about
dooooooom.