At 09:00 PM Thursday 5/4/2006, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 01:37 PM Thursday 5/4/2006, Dave Land wrote:

Gadzooks, you hit a nerve.

Now, I have to stop writing this email and get some work done for a
12:00 meeting.

I hope it is not significant in that context that the time stamp on this message from you reads "1:37 PM" . . .
I'm Late!! I'm Late!! Maru

The timestamp I was seeing indicated it was sent at 1:37 here, which would be 11:37 there. So I figured he had 23 minutes left. :)

        Julia

Do I have to explicitly use the following .sig all the time? Hasn't it been long enough for it to be just understood?

-- Ronn!  :P

Professional Smart-Aleck.  Do Not Attempt.