On 26/07/2006, at 9:23 AM, Doug Pensinger wrote:

That's all I've got time for right now. I'm on vacation (and away from my computer) for the next four days. I'll get started on Part 1, Modern Montana, when I return. Any suggestions on or off list are encouraged and appreciated. I'm new at this and could use the help.

Good start. I'd suggest that's enough of a teaser for now. I'm going to try to get the book from the library today, failing that I'll see if they have an unloaned copy in another branch. Failing *that* I'll see if our budget stretches to a copy from a bookshop or book exchange if I'm lucky. I'll try to catch up anyway, but is the plan to go roughly a chapter a week?

Charlie