From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 21:23:22
To:Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: To the Back of the Bus!

At 09:17 PM Tuesday 9/5/2006, Julia Thompson wrote:
>Dave Land wrote:

>>>I know the feeling.
>>Nipples -- especially if decorated with metallic stars -- apparently
>>have that kind of power...
>
>If you're going to decorate nipples, body-paint is much better.
>
>Makeup-quality airbrush body paint is kick-ass, in fact.  And you
>can get it in metallic colors, so you could have a metallic star,
>but it wouldn't be so insanely painful-looking.  (You just have to
>watch out, the metallic paints clog the airbrush quicker than anything else.)

I wonder how much practice I would need to gain adequate proficiency
using my airbrush while standing in front of the full-length mirror
in the bathroom?

(At least I finally got an air compressor, so I don't have to use can
after can of propellant stuff and get a nasty letter from Algore . . . .)

-- Ronn!  :)