> So... I "upgraded" to Microsoft Office 2007 recently.  Can't do half of
what
> I used to do because I can't find anything.  They seem to have succeeded
in
> making it harder to use.

I can't find it now, but IIRC Penny Arcade's Tycho wrote saying that he
found the new Office interface so beautiful he felt honored to use it, but
everything took him twice as long to do in it.   Once I started using it,
I've found myself agreeing with him.

> Vi is easier than this.

Remember, you can't spell EVIL without Vi.

> So, K&R and frikkin Ken Thompson FTW. So? Is there a point forthcoming??

The world of computing has lots of with beardy, unshaven guys, in my
experience.  It's not reserved for the gurus.  They're some famous examples,
but I see unshaven guys all the time in IT, including most of the time
when I look in a mirror.

-Bryon