On 7 Jul 2010, at 22:45, Dan Minette wrote:

> It all has to do with value systems.  I was mentioning William, not as
> finger pointing, but in recognition that he has a very different set of
> values than I do.

I am an honest person who values truth and logical argument and conducts
himself with probity. I suspect that you have a very different set of values
than I do. There is ample evidence for this in your postings over they years.
Could someone with your intelligence and claimed knowledge of philosophy and
theology really be 'strawman Dan' by accident? How can you lose every debate
with me without admitting you are wrong? You are very close to being a troll.

[Re: Dave]
>  I think, from conversations and emails, that you and I
> are closer in fundamental values, even when we differ from time to time on
> how best to achieve goals we mutually agree upon.

That's cruel. Dave doesn't deserve to tainted with your poisonous agenda.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : w...@wtgab.demon.co.uk

 "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human
weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends
which are nevertheless pretty childish." - Albert Einstein