On 3 Aug 2010, at 16:10, Nick Arnett wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 5:35 AM, Alberto Monteiro <albm...@centroin.com.br>
> wrote:
>
> There can't be too many different species, Noah's Ark wasn't
> big enough to carry them all!
>
> What, evolution stopped with the Ark?
>
> As long as we're on that subject, it dawned on me a while ago that the
> trouble I have with creationists is that they believe in a God who is too
> stupid to have created evolution.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=faith-and-foolishness

"Every two years the National Science Foundation produces a report, Science and
Engineering Indicators, designed to probe the public’s understanding of science
concepts. And every two years we relearn the sad fact that U.S. adults are less
willing to accept evolution and the big bang as factual than adults in other
industrial countries."
"When presented with the statement “human beings, as we know them today,
developed from earlier species of animals,” just 45 percent of respondents
indicated “true.” Compare this figure with the affirmative percentages in Japan
(78), Europe (70), China (69) and South Korea (64). "

--
William T Goodall
Mail : w...@wtgab.demon.co.uk

Debunking bullshit is a thankless task.