Afternoon, First of all a big thank you to all that came to MT2 this weekend in
Burton-on-Trent. The tournament seemed to run without a hitch and we almost had
great weather all weekend. Just want to do a few thank you's before I go onto
the results. First of all thank you to Steve and Tom from Blockstack TV for a
fantastic party on Saturday night and also thank you to the whole Flyght Club
team for the loan of their marquee for the weekend. I also want to thank the
venue staff, the caterers, St. Johns and all the GB Junior Women that helped on
the day. It wouldn't have worked without all of these people involved. The
Results are below with everyone's average spirit scores based on the BULA
system in brackets. Thank you to all the teams that handed in their scores,
those of you who didn't, poor show!!!
1-Thundering Herd 1- Winners  (9.6)
2-Chevron - Runners-Up  (12)
3-FAF  (12.4)
4-BAF  (10)
5-Discuits  (10.3)
6-Leeds Loco  (12.6)
7-Brighton  (11.4)
8-Flump  (11.3)
9-EMU 1  (11.8)
10-Strange Blue  (11.2)
11-BPF  (11.5)
12-Italy  (12)
13-Flaming Galahs - Plate  (11.8)
14-High Altitude  (11)
15-ABH A  (11.4)
16-4 Hugs a Day  (11.5)
17-Curve  (11.5)
18-Fully Charged  (9.2)
19-MILF  (9.2)
20-Fugazees  (11.3)
21-Kent - Bowl  (11)
22-Basic  (10.3)
23-Meat Pie  (12.8)
24-Catch Those  (8.8)
25-LTD. Release 1  (13)
26-Thundering Herd 2 - Spirit Winners  (13.6)
27-Mustard  (12)
28-Curious Bacon  (12)
29-LTD. Release 2 - Spoon  (8.7)
30-The Brown  (12.2)
31-Mythago  (9.5)
32-SWAN  (10.8)
33-ABH B - Spatula  (13)
34-Cottonopolis  (11)
35-EMU 2  (11.6)
36-Cutty Sharks  (11.4)
37-Flyght Club  (11.6)
38-Lemmings  (10)

Male MVP – Fergus (Thundering Herd 1)
Female MVP – Rachel Kelly (Chevron)

All lost property that was handed in has gone to Birmingham ready for Tour 3
(so I can't help anyone that asks if its there I'm afraid). MT1 lost property
will be there also as it was not bought to MT2.

Thanks again to everyone for coming. We raised a fantastic amount for the GB
Junior Women which I'm sure will be greatly appreciated by the current and
future GB Junior Women's squads.

Woop!
---James HallTD Mixed Tour IIBurton-upon-Trent28th/29th June 2008