---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Feb 2, 2007 5:27 PM
Subject: Frankie Beverly & Maze
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 *Saturday, February 3, 5:30pm-9:30pm:  Super Saturday Blast on Biscayne **(
Bicentennial Park ) *

A free Super Bowl Eve event featuring the Official Super Bowl Host Committee
Pep Rally along with performances by Willy Chirino, STYX , and MAZE
featuring Frankie Beverly.  The show will end with a fireworks display over
Biscayne Bay .

*FREE ADMISSION / For more information visit www.superbowlxli.com *

*Super Saturday Blast* on Biscayne with Frankie
Beverly<http://hot105fm.com/p/music/profile.cgi?artist_id=56489>.
Hosted by Hot105's Ken James
<http://hot105fm.com/inside/kenjames.html>…Saturday,
February 3rd at 4pm at Bicentennial Park

Now that the Super Bowl teams have been decided, fans for both the
Indianapolis Colts and the Chicago Bears looking for ways to support their
Super Bowl team have an easy answer... Super Saturday Blast on Biscayne is
the Host Committee's official pep rally for fans of the AFC and NFC
Championship teams. The event is FREE and features performances by: Maze
featuring Frankie Beverly, STYX and Willy Chirino, and will culminate in the
NFL's Super Bowl Saturday Night Fireworks Spectacular. Date: Saturday,
February 3, 2007 Time: Park opens at 4:30 p.m. Festivities begin at 5:30 p.m.
Fireworks begin around 9:30 p.m. Location: Bicentennial Park in Downtown
Miami 1075 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132 Cost: Super Saturday Blast on
Biscayne is free for the entire family. Super Saturday Blast on Biscayne is
part of the South Florida Super Bowl XLI Host Committee Super Celebration
Series. The Super Celebration Series is a number of Host Committee signature
events that highlight South Florida's vibrancy for music, food, culture and
football.

--
1/31/07 AFI SOUL Live In The Bohemia Room
2/21/07 HIP HOP 4 LIFE Miami hosted by KOMPLEX
Ingrid B
B Side Ent
Events & Promotions For The B Side Of Life
PH: 305.519.1369
www.ingridbonline.com
www.thebohemiaroom.com
www.myspace.com/bingridb
ASK ME ABOUT
GEORGIA ME(Tony Award Winning Poet) www.georgiame.com
KOMPLEX (Poet/ Emcee/ Host )
www.komplexonline.com
KechThis Inc (Public Relations)
www.kechthis.com
Russell Taylor (Soul Singer)
www.myspace.com/russelltaylor
Jaguar Wright (Soul Singer)
www.myspace.com/jaguarwright
ImageNation
UBIQUITA NYC

"Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It
astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It is
beyond me." Zora Neale Hurston

The Bohemia Room 3701 NE 2nd Ave Ever Wednesday @ 7pm