---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lakisha McClendon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Feb 26, 2007 12:24 PM
Subject: The Power of Touch
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Black On Black Rhyme <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Black Thoughts Poetry Cafe <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Warm Spirit Consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Danny Tapia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Warm
Spirit Consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Warm
Spirit Consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Fonzworth Bentley <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gabrielle Severin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Give &
Take <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Warm Spirit Consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Gwendolyn Hines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Warm Spirit Consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], John Rembert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Warm
Spirit Consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Karemah Hoskins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Power of Touch

*The Power of Touch*

There's nothing like the ritual of a loving massage to help you and your
partner relax, reconnect, and get in the mood for love. The simple act of
touching each other's bodies, of feeling skin against skin, can heighten
anticipation and arousal.  As my friend Jane says, "For me, a massage is
always key to good sex.  A gentle yet aggressive touch using massage oil
seduces me and makes me feel warm, comfortable, and deeply satisfied."

           You don't need to take classes to give a good massage.  Set the
stage with soft lighting or candles, relaxing music, and lots of pillows.
Have towels on hand not only to dab up excess massage oil, but also to drape
over his body if he gets cold.  Before touching your partner, warm your
hands.  Place them gently on his body to center yourself and connect with
him.  Focus on him, and encourage him to breathe and relax.

           Assuming he's lying down, begin with long, flat-handed strokes
from his buttocks, up either side of his spine to his shoulders.  Circle
around and back.  Start lightly and increase your pressure.  Once he's
relaxed, begin working one part of his body at a time.  Many people carry
their tension in their neck and shoulders, so spend some extra time here.
Lean your body weight in as you grasp his muscles and knead out any knots,
especially under the shoulder blades.  Take your time, and try not to talk
other than to check in with him.  End the massage with some light strokes
over his entire body.

           Ask him to return the favor another day – you don't want him to
undo all the good you've just done by working on you!

*Receive you massage items by logging on and placing your Warm Spirit or
Passion Parties order today!!!*

*Lakisha Mcclendon**
**Warm Spirit Bronze Independent Consultant # 25162**
www.warmspirit.org/lovegodus*

*Are you ready for A BRAND NEW YOU IN 2007? **
Ask me how you can RESTORE YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH AND YOUR LIFE !*

*Passion Party Independent Consultant # 0048161*

*http://godusloves.yourpassionconsultant.com*<http://godusloves.yourpassionconsultant.com/>
* *

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Want a little? Show a book.
Want a lot? Book a show.
Want it all? Become a consultant.
Ask me how to become the next Passion Diva!
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ My Job Is Always -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* A Party....

*www.lovegodus.com* <http://www.lovegodus.com/>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*(954) 665-7976 main*

* Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you Happiness. *

* Bad days give you Experiences. Both are essential to life.*

* Keep going...*

* Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong,*

* Sorrows keep you Human, Failures keep you Humble,*

* Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!*

*"God is first, then there is Us"*

<http://www.warmspirit.org/lovegodus>

--
2/21/07 HIP HOP 4 LIFE Miami hosted by KOMPLEX
3/21/07 WINTER SOULSTICE A Live Music & Spoken Word Experience hosted by
Komplex
Ingrid B
B Side Ent
Events & Promotions For The B Side Of Life
PH: 305.519.1369
www.ingridbonline.com
www.thebohemiaroom.com
www.myspace.com/bingridb
ASK ME ABOUT
GEORGIA ME(Tony Award Winning Poet) www.georgiame.com
KOMPLEX (Poet/ Emcee/ Host )
www.komplexonline.com
KechThis Inc (Public Relations)
www.kechthis.com
Russell Taylor (Soul Singer)
www.myspace.com/russelltaylor
Jaguar Wright (Soul Singer)
www.myspace.com/jaguarwright
ImageNation
UBIQUITA NYC

"Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It
astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It is
beyond me." Zora Neale Hurston

The Bohemia Room 3701 NE 2nd Ave Ever Wednesday @ 7pm