B Side Entertainment: Events and Promotions for The B Side Of Life
IngridB has invited you to the event 'THE SOULCIAL DIVAS NITE OUR feat CHINAH
BLAC : SUNNI PATTERSON : MAHA ADACHI ; MARYELL EPPS & MORE' on B Side
Entertainment!
--------------------

Check out "THE SOULCIAL DIVAS NITE OUR feat CHINAH BLAC : SUNNI PATTERSON :
MAHA ADACHI ; MARYELL EPPS & MORE" on B Side Entertainment

IngridB

Time: October 26, 2009 at 8:30pm to October 27, 2009 at 2am
Location: GINGER BAY CAFE
Organized By: IngridB:

Event Description:

THE SOULCIAL A Monthly Live Music Experience
Presents
Divas Night Out
In Celebration of
The SOUL Survivors & in recognition of
Dowmestic Viloence Awareness Month
featuring CHINAHBLAC
hosted by MARYEL EPPS
Special Guest performances by MAHA ADACH SUNNI PATTERSON & MORE
The legend of ChinahBlac has long been one of waiting for soul music fans. We
discovered the voice long before we knew anything about the artist. After
making a name for herself in the background, supporting such acts as Erykah
Badu, Dave Matthews, Jill Scott, Ne-Yo, and recently Raheem Devaughn the soul
music world wondered when the Newark, New Jersey native would record her own
solo project. The wait is officially over, as Chinahblac is officially a solo
artist, with the much anticipated release of her debut CD, “Introducing:
Eugenia Shata”.

The album gives you a glimpse into ChinahBlac’s world, thus the title name.
Although Chinah says she didn’t go for a feel with her project, “Introducing:
Eugenia Shata” clearly has a personal touch, and it’s conveyed through every
note and melody. “I live my life while observing others and create from there,”
Chinah says. “When I took the time to see what I created, I found that all of
the writing was about my personal path, so I decided to name the CD,
“Introducing: Eugenia Shata”.

Lyrically, the songs come from a spiritual place, and ChinahBlac doesn’t fail
to give you a bit of everything from her soul. The music also has variety,
ranging from organic and hip hop-infused neo-soul, to up-tempo grooves to
mellow soul she coins as Aggressive Soul. “The words come to me when they do as
do the music,” Chinah says. “A lot of this project is melodies and arrangements
I heard first in my head and then had to draw it out for the band to learn.”
Standout songs include “Get Away”, “Keep Your Word”, and “Your Will”. For
ChinahBlac fans that have been waiting for her projects, “Introducing: Eugenia
Shata” and coming soon "Eargasmic" doesn’t fail to disappoint.

See more details and RSVP on B Side Entertainment:
http://bsidesoul.ning.com/events/event/show?id=1981291%3AEvent%3A17987&xgi=5wdfkE1W57aI4Y

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser
--------------------

About B Side Entertainment

489 members
1237 photos
202 songs
37 videos
24 discussions
55 Events
26 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on the corner, or to opt-out, go to:
http://bsidesoul.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings