B Side Entertainment: Events and Promotions for The B Side Of Life
IngridB has invited you to the event 'CUNNILLINGUISTICS  EROTIC OPEN MIC POETRY
NIGHT featuring FUTURE' on B Side Entertainment!
--------------------

Check out "CUNNILLINGUISTICS  EROTIC OPEN MIC POETRY NIGHT featuring FUTURE" on
B Side Entertainment

IngridB

Time: November 20, 2009 at 9pm to November 21, 2009 at 1am
Location: Literary Cafe
Organized By: IngridB:

Event Description:
CUNNILLINGUISTICS
EROTIC OPEN MIC POETRY NIGHT
featuring
FUTURE

Experience Cosmic Conversation Erotic Emotions Authentic
Energy Kinetic
Connection Dynamic
Breathing Aerobic
Motion Rythmic
Thoughts Chaotic
Activity Terapeutic
Encounter Fantastic
Absolutely Fantastic
O So Cunnilnguistic

>From The Creator of
THE BOHEMIA ROOM
CUMS an evening of
Erotic Poetry
for all your needs.
Join us as we get just as nasty as we wanna be
in the most tasteful way of course
INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS to this
Spoken Word Orgy
I Dare You

DOORS OPEN @ 9PM
AT THE ALL NEW LITERARY CAFE
933 NE 125TH ST
FMI: 305 519 1369
$10 Cover
Performing Poets In Free

See more details and RSVP on B Side Entertainment:
http://bsidesoul.ning.com/events/event/show?id=1981291%3AEvent%3A18621&xgi=4H5yklay4FFOCR

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser
--------------------

About B Side Entertainment

503 members
1347 photos
206 songs
38 videos
26 discussions
59 Events
26 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on the corner, or to opt-out, go to:
http://bsidesoul.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings