DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, BUT PLEASE POST YOUR BUGĀ·
RELATED COMMENTS THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE AVAILABLE AT
<http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37568>.
ANY REPLY MADE TO THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE COLLECTED ANDĀ·
INSERTED IN THE BUG DATABASE.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37568

           Summary: apache do not flush buffer when I use flush or ob_flush
           Product: Apache httpd-2.0
           Version: 2.0.52
          Platform: Other
        OS/Version: Linux
            Status: NEW
          Severity: major
          Priority: P2
         Component: Runtime Config
        AssignedTo: [email protected]
        ReportedBy: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


HI there,

I installed apache 2.0.52 on a new server, I setted implicit flush on, output 
buffer 4096 or off as the issue still remains. 
then, I use a script, I submit a form and on the new script I send 
document.open(), document write('bla bla'); document close e.g. (using correct 
javascript) then under php I use flush();
off course, it should send to the client what it have until now, but, I still 
see the content of the previous script. Even if I put comments just to have 
more text and to force the flush it still does not work. 
Also, on apache 2.0.46 it is working fine and also on httpd-2.0.54

so, do you have any idea?

-- 
Configure bugmail: http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to