DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, BUT PLEASE POST YOUR BUGĀ·
RELATED COMMENTS THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE AVAILABLE AT
<http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37573>.
ANY REPLY MADE TO THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE COLLECTED ANDĀ·
INSERTED IN THE BUG DATABASE.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37573

           Summary: Error after beginning make process
           Product: Apache httpd-2.0
           Version: 2.0.55
          Platform: Other
        OS/Version: Linux
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: Build
        AssignedTo: [email protected]
        ReportedBy: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


I am receiving the following error trying to 'make' on Apache 2.0.55:

-- BEGIN ERROR

/usr/build-1/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc  -g -O2 -pthread    -DLINUX=2
-D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE
-DAP_HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZER   -I/usr/include/apr-1 -I/usr/include/apache
-I. -I/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/os/unix -I/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/server/mpm/prefork
-I/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/modules/http -I/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/modules/filters
-I/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/modules/proxy -I/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/include
-I/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/modules/generators -I/usr/include/openssl
-I/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/modules/dav/main -prefer-non-pic -static -c config.c &&
touch config.lo
config.c: In function `ap_process_resource_config':
config.c:1603: error: `FNM_PERIOD' undeclared (first use in this function)
config.c:1603: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
config.c:1603: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [config.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/server'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/httpd-2.0.55/server'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

---- END ERROR

I ran configure with the following options:

----- BEGIN CONFIGURE

./configure --enable-layout=Slackware --enable-access --enable-auth
--enable-echo --enable-case-filter-in --enable-case-filter --enable-deflate
--enable-mime-magic --enable-headers --enable-unique-id --enable-setenvif
--enable-usertrack --enable-ssl --enable-http --enable-autoindex --enable-info
--enable-suexec --enable-cgi --enable-vhost-alias --enable-dir --enable-speling
--enable-actions --enable-negotiation --enable-userdir --enable-alias
--enable-rewrite --enable-so --with-apr=/usr/bin/apr-1-config --with-port=80
--with-suexec-uidmin=500 --with-suexec-gidmin=100 --with-suexec-umask=0022
--with-apr-util=/usr/bin



------ END CONFIGURE

-- 
Configure bugmail: http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to