On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, [iso-8859-1] Iván Arce wrote:

> Ok,  here is the exploit for SSH-1.2.27 compiled with RSAREF2.
> It was tested against sshd running on Linux (Redhat 6.0) and OpenBSD
> 2.6,
> from a Linux Redhat 6.0 box.

> The exploit is more or less "script-kid-proof" since if it doesnt work a
> bit of
> debugging, coding and probably crypto skills are needed to make it work.

Why was the code even posted to the list if it's basically useless?  I
wanted to check out my own machine with a working exploit, and I'm sure
most of the people that read this list wanted to do the same.  Now we're
going to have to wait for someone to take the time to "fix" your code up
and repost it to the list in working form.  Posting broken code that
anything beyond a trivial amount of work won't fix is just a waste of
time.

- Alex Prestin

--

"Despite the fact that all of my information about drugs is either
anecdotal or based on biased, often wildly inaccurate propaganda, I