proof of concept code I published for BugtraqID: 1535  (Windows 2000
Services Named Pipe Vulnerability)  I have published two variants
of the original code:

  The PipeUpSAM variation dumps the local SAM database to stdout in the
  standard PwdDump.exe format.  The generated file may then be used with
  any NT MD4 password cracker, such as L0phtCrack.

  The PipeUpAdmin variation adds the current user account to the local
  Administrators group.

The binaries are available at:

  http://www.dogmile.com/files/

Also, in response the numerous emails I have received in regards to
the CmdAsp.asp code that I posted to bugtraq, I have better documented
this escalation of privileges vulnerability.  The details follow, and
can also be found at:

  http://www.dogmile.com/files/#CmdAsp

  -Maceo

-----