Hiding a version number does not someone who knows what they are doing, but it
does stop script kiddies out there.  If a 14 year old kid can not figure out what
they are dealing with, they will move on to easier targets.

--

Lucas Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The Macintosh software might have become the successor to MS-DOS.
OS/2 or UNIX might have.  As it happened, MS-DOS was succeeded by Windows..."
        --Bill Gates, The Road Ahead

If Windows never happened, what would be on your desktop?