The linux and solaris updates will be avaliable later today.

You will be able to download it at:
www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PSB02%2D09%20%2D%20Macromedia%20Flash%20Malformed%20Header%20Vulnerabili
ty%2
> 0Issue&Cache=False
>
> Discovery: Drew Copley
> Exploitation: Riley Hassell

As far as I can see there is no update to the UNIX versions.  The files
are all dated March 25.  The bulletin describes version 6 of the Flash
player as the fix, however that doesn't seem to be available for
anything other than Windows and Mac.  Am I missing something?
    -Scott

--
Scott Lampert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>