-----Original Message-----
From: Pre-patinated plastic gumby block w/ coin slot
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of edison
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 5:36 PM
To: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
Subject: Re: [BP] I hate Chiquita

5F=2Br
The second equation is irrelevant, we don't care about melons. 1 Br= 1
Or + 3 Ba 4 Br= 14 Or

Reoganizing the 3rd equation we get: 3 Ba = 1 Br - 1 Or Substituting
terms in the 4th equation we get: 1 Or = 4/14 Br (or 2/7 Br) So the 3rd
equation becomes 3 Ba = 1 Br - 2/7 Br = 5/7 Br This cross multiplies to
21 Ba = 5 Br, or 1 Br = 4.2 Ba Going back to the 1st equation,
substiture 4.2 Ba for each Br: 8.4 Ba = 5 F

Don't slip on the peel from that 0.4 banana.

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison
President
3 Northwest Drive