To all,

Does anyone mind if I take an hour on sat to run a round table on emergency
response to incident?

I now have a personal experience since my office is at Magnum and 290. I
was also home when they hit 99 and West park. At home I had people answer -
but at 290 I felt VERY alone with no response. I have always been one for
ham and emergency - but until last night - I was clueless of what I realy
did not understand.

I would like to hold a round table and talk about 1 what is expected  2 how
to achieve this 3 hear what others do that I can do better.

Does anyone object??